Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Exciting News

I'm in Chicago right now so I don't have a very long time to be able to post... I wanted to share new layouts but that won't happen until I get home! :) So for now I just wanted to drop in and share some news.

I am so excited to announce that I am the first ever Creative Team member for Yin Designs!! She announced it in her post today so I am finally able to spill the beans!!!

I have been using Yin's templates for a couple of years now and they have remained a constant favorite. Since I noticed that Yin would post layouts on her blog, I started sending her links to mine. This led to emailing each other and I am so happy to say I can call Yin a friend now, even though she is across the world from me in Singapore. She's been posting my layouts on her blog off and on for I'd say a good year and a half... and every time she does, I feel so special and honored!

Recently I mentioned to her that if she ever had a Creative Team, I would love to be on it. She replied that she had never thought of having one but that it was a great idea and asked me to BE her CT :) Such an honor!!! Since I use her templates for soooo many of my layouts, this is so exciting for me!

So that's my exciting news. I hope you find it as exciting as I do :) Check out her blog and her store if you haven't done so recently... there are so many wonderful things!! Plus a brand new freebie today!!!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats! Yin's templates are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! your layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! saw that earlier today and said to myself - oh how fun! lol can't wait to see your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I use Yin's template all the time too. I can't wait to see more of your creations with them. And, as always, thanks so much for all your freebie hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!
    Her templates are great, I recently used the heart one for valentines and loved the result.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do the absolute best layouts with Yin's templates. I love your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! Congratulations! I love Yins templates too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that is awesome! I know I headed over to her blog to get a template after seeing one of your layouts that had used it, so I think it is a good fit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I love Yin's templates, too! How exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. I love the templates you always use so can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Yin's templates are the best...especially her double pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Yin's templates are awesome so you are one lucky gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats. Sounds like a win win situation and a perfect fit for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My privilege to get to work with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I were to get on a CT, that would be the one! She has the best templates -- especially for event scrapping with lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete