Saturday, February 6, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Retreat


This year is the 3rd annual Digital Scrapbook Memories Retreat! I have never attended before - I was aware of it last year but it took place on the weekend of my birthday which was only two weeks before our wedding! Yeah, THAT wasn't going to happen! :) This year I AM attending, and I am so excited! It sounds like it is going to be there best year so far. It's taking place at a lovely resort nestled in the beautiful mountains of Utah, and there are some amazing classes. It just sounds like such a fun time!!

I am going on the 22nd earlier in the day so I can be there in time to attend the bonus classes that night. So excited because one of them is to learn how to use a pen tablet! I got a Bamboo Craft for my birthday last year and I'm ashamed to say it's still in the box. So it is going with me, and I am going to learn how to use it finally!

I'm very excited to attend an event filled with people who share my hobby. I really hope to make some great friends and I KNOW I will have an awesome time :)

If you are interested in the retreat, here is some more information:

Who, What, Where, When Why

Class Lists

Sign Up Here

Please leave me a note if you are going!! I would love to meet some of you!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have so much fun! Make sure you keep me updated on all the cool stuff you learn while you're there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ton of the gals in the stufftoscrap.com forum all live in Utah, and Im sure they'll be there!
    I hang out in that forum alot.. feel free to stop by!

    ReplyDelete