Monday, February 8, 2010

Labor Day Layouts

In the past couple of days I've done two new layouts, both from around Labor Day this past year. The first is a LO of the BBQ we had at our house the day prior. It was mainly for family, but a couple friends came too since they arrived in town that day! It was a really nice time!!

Click any photo to view it larger on Flickr.

Labor Day BBQ 2009

Labor Day BBQ 2009

Labor Day BBQ 2009

The template I used is 2 Page Layout #15 by Kristin's Scrap Design
The kit is All Fired Up by Nitwit Collections
For additional credits see my Flickr page.

The next page I have to share is from the next day - Labor Day. I dropped my friend at the airport early in the morning and took advantage of the time to go take photos at this meaningful spot while it was empty. (Usually it's swarming with people.) This is a shopping/dining/entertainment area near where I live, and it's special to me because Ian and I had our first date here! I also just think it's beautiful and there is a lot to see.

Westminster Promenade LO

Westminster Promenade LO

Westminster Promenade LO

The template I used is Template #153 by Yin Designs.
For additional credits see my Flickr page.

I *LOVE* templates.... use them for almost everything!!!! I would be lost without them. Kristin & Yin both make incredible templates. Visiting their shops is never a disappointment! Click the blinkies to visit...

   

3 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! I esp. love the cookout/BBQ ones! :D You are very talented! Also, thanks for your FB freebie finder...makes my Ikeagoddess withdraws ease up tons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I love the Westminster Promenade pictures. What a treat to capture those places without all the people that are normally around.

    I knew you were from Colorado (from your profile) but based on that layout I think we are pretty close in proximity. I also live in Westminster and love taking my daughter to the fountains at the Promenade in the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, I particularly love the first one. There's something about the way you scrap that I love - you seem to be able to capture the memories of events really well and you make me want to go back and scrap those events! :)

    ReplyDelete