Monday, February 1, 2010

More New Scrapbook Layouts

Still scrapping away over here and I have four more new layouts to share! I did a total of SIXTEEN layouts in the past month, fourteen of them being two-page spreads. WOW. That is an all time record for me and I think it really shows my new dedication to my hobby and to making time for ME! :) All the while I've been posting regularly on my new freebie blog, doing school work, exercising... wow! This is going to be a good year!

Ok now on to my new layouts!

CLICK ANY PICTURE TO SEE IT LARGER!

Mount Evans Drive

Mount Evans Road Trip

Mount Evans Road Trip

Mount Evans Road Trip

Our Trip Along the Highest Road in North America ... Mt Evans Road. The summit is higher than 14,000ft!

CREDITS:
Template #138 by Yin Designs, altered some
Paper, Road, Mountains - On the Road by Holliewood Studios
Grass - Behind the Reeds by Tinette
Alpha - Bon Voyage by Mira Designs
Fonts - Pea XOXO from Karen (title) and Pea Mystie (journaling)


Colorado All-Mustang Show 2009
Colorado All-Mustang Show

Colorado All-Mustang Show

Colorado All-Mustang Show

My husband is really into Mustangs and involved with a club. This is one nice event we went to this year.
CREDITS:

Template #132 by Yin Designs
Main Kit: 6k74 by Flergs
Racing Flags by Lindsay Jane
Alpha - One Love Collab, A Stoffel
Black Font - A Truer Blue

For the Love of IKEA

For the Love of IKEA

For the Love of IKEA

For the Love of IKEA

This IKEA is 10 mins from my old house in Illinois. I visited the store with Sarah when I was in Chicago in August 2009. It took us two days to see everything and we were exhausted! We had a blast taking photos and video all over the store and enjoying cheap delicious food in the cafe! I can't wait til they open an IKEA here in Denver!


CREDITS:
Template #113 by Yin Designs
Everything from One Love Collab for Haiti. 48 Designers.
Papers and some elements recolored.
Logo trademark of IKEA.
Font above IKEA logo - Pass the Chex
Journal font - Pea Amy*Rica


Chicago August 2009
Chicago August 2009

Chicago August 2009

Chicago August 2009

My trip to Chicago in August 2009. Got to eat at all my favorite places, spend time with great friends, and take lots of fun pics!

CREDITS:
Template: 2 Many Photos 1 by Janet Philips
Stitching - Lucky Star, Gina Cabrera (altered)
(no papers or embellishments)

8 comments:

  1. This post really shows how busy you've been with your layouts!!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post links to your blog MORE often, I always scroll back to find it. I find your 2 pagers very inspirational, really recording awesome memories - something I need to do more of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from the free digi blog to view your layouts, and wow...great work!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how you can highlight so many pictures. I have extreme trouble with that.

    And this blog is beautiful.

    Great work!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful eye for photography. I guess breath-taking scenery can't hurt either! I would have never guessed the Ikea layouts were done with the One Love kit. After I bought it, I was like hmmmm what can I use this for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl! You're a scrapping fool these days huh? I'm jealous! You're an inspiration! Nice work too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and by the way, this is Sheri Berryhill Hendrick from facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome scrapbooking style you have! It's all about the photos...so important...and what great photos!

    ReplyDelete