Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finished Scrapping 2007! Well, Kinda :)

I am officially done with scrapping 2007 now...as long as you don't count my separate Greece & Turkey album! That one will still take quite a while. There was one empty page in my 2007 book and I finally threw this one together:

BdayDinner07

Nothing too special, but at least I'm DONE!!! Whoo hooo!

Now it's not as though I am just now getting started scrapping 2008... I've already done quite a few! But now it can be my focus. I am really hoping to get caught up, since you know, it's 2009 now. Haha!

Here are the new ones I've gotten done, from early 2008:

Valentines08

EggHunt

Geocaching Central City

Geocaching Central City

Geocaching Central City

Pretty good for this week so far! I am glad to be getting things done. Next on the list is to finish my engagement pictures (from the day of getting engaged, not the portraits done later, those are already scrapped.) Just one more 2-pager to do with those. I do want to keep working on my Greece & Turkey book too. I think I might try to focus on that every time I get together with Kellie, so at least once a week I'll work on that album and the rest of the time I can keep catching up on 2008 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment