Saturday, July 17, 2010

Poppy Field Photos

At the end of our day of geocaching in Estes Park, we pulled off to the side of the road where we spotted a beautiful little cluster of orange poppies. Always ones to look for a photo opportunity, we just couldn't pass it up! Simply by getting on the other side of them, we were able to enjoy a view of the mountains behind them, with the setting sun filtering through them and creating a glow.


I really wanted a good picture of me to document where I'm at right now in the weight loss process... and of course, being way into facebook and everything else online, I'm always on the lookout for a new profile pic! He took a lot of me - and I took a few of him too. :) We had such a fun time. It's amazing the experiences you can have if you are just keeping a lookout for them. The smallest thing like a little cluster of poppies off the side of the road can be a great photo opportunity and a really nice memory, too.



For once I've already done the scrapbook page of these photos, too! I got together with a new friend last weekend and managed to get two pages done (other one coming soon to the blog) :) So here is the scrapbook page I created of these photos....


Poppy Photoshoot Layout


Poppy Photoshoot Layout (Left Side)


Poppy Photoshoot Layout (Right Side)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Poppies are so pretty, I've never seen that many before.

    ReplyDelete