Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Newest Layouts

FINALLY I am posting all of the scrapbook layouts I got done when I was on the digiscrap retreat. I haven't scrapped since, just for the record :( But hopefully during my recovery from my upcoming surgery, I will get some scrapping done!

Here we go! Click on a layout if you want to be taken to the Flickr page to view credits and details.

Phoebe Feb 2010 (My First Speed Scrap)

Valentine's 2010

Backyard Barn

Holiday Mani Pedi

Goodbye Pie (Olive Garden)

Trimming the Tree

Patmos Layout

Patmos (Left)

Patmos (Right)

Mykonos Windmills

Mykonos Windmills (Left)

Mykonos Windmills (Right)

Churches of Mykonos

Churches of Mykonos

Churches of Mykonos

WHEW!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how many layouts you got done while there! I must've missed the churches layouts when I viewed them on Flickr! I love the glitter swirls you used...lovely!

    ReplyDelete