Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Been Busy

Hey guys! I've been really busy lately now that my aunt is living here... lots of helping her shop for things and learn her way around... doing some digi scrapping with her... etc. Also of course keeping things up with my house for showings - that takes some time each day. Nothing new to report with the house situation right now. I have plans for getting back to regular blogging here but it just hasn't happened yet!!!

I do have a new blog entry I just posted at Ian & Christie... Ghost Town Run 2009. That's the 4 wheeling trip we took two weekends ago. Please check it out and leave us a comment over there! :) Usually I post in both places but I'm just not up to it right now LOL... it took me 3 hours to write that blog entry. Plus I had other things to say here :)

This past weekend we had a really great time. We went to the Land Cruiser Rally on Saturday, and on Sunday we took a drive up to Mt Evans for the day - over 14,000 ft in elevation! Then had dinner with my parents and aunt... my dad cooked! I will have photos of the weekend's events, but I seem to be behind on all that stuff so not sure when just yet :) Anyway it was a really nice weekend, though :)

I'd also like to share my new scrapbook pages for those who haven't seen them yet. :) I've taken a break from Greece & Turkey to start my regular 2009 book finally. I think when I get up to the point of the wedding, then I'll go back to the Greece & Turkey book for a while before tackling the wedding and honeymoon albums.
Valentine's Weekend 2009





Chicago March 2009





Geocaching by Stanley Hotel



Dad's Birthday March 2009



Mom on Dad's Birthday



Phoebe AKA Fur Baby



And I even have another page in progress right now :) I'm trying to get as much scrapping done as humanly possible before starting my classes next week, since I have idea how much time they will take up for me. I hope I can continue scrapping while in school, but I'm sure it will be at a slower page. Having my aunt here helps me get so much more scrapping done!! Plus now that one of my friends is digiscrapping too, that really helps.

Just over a week til I start classes - next Wednesday! I'm definitely excited.

Right now Ian and I are trying to plan our little getaway in September for his birthday... to go hiking at Hanging Lake. And I'm gearing up for my trip back to Chicago in two weeks!

That's all the news for now... stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are just wonderful Hun thanks so much for sharing themw ith all of us you do a wonderful Job.Hugz Charly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. Love how you include lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete