Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Greece Scrapbook Complete!!

Sooooo happy to finally be able to say that my Greece and Turkey scrapbook is DONE!! I actually finished it last week. Now it has all been printed, I made a photo for the window on the cover of the album, and even attached a pocket at the back of the scrapbook to keep my souvenirs in.

Some photos of the completed album:

Greece & Turkey Scrapbook Album - Cover

Greece & Turkey Scrapbook Album - Inside Back Cover

Souvenir Pocket in Greece Scrapbook


My last few layouts:

Santorini Scrapbook Page

Acropolis Scrapbook Page

Waddles in Greece and Turkey

This one was a redo:


Aaaaaand.... happy dance, it's all done!!! DONE!!!

VIEW THE ENTIRE ALBUM ON FLICKR HERE.

.

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful keepsake for you to have. I love doing vacation books too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love books like this! beautiful!! you print each LO ? Bravo:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the envelope in the back for the 'stuff'! I need to do that for our stuff from the Olympics in 1996. Beautiful pages too, quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a wonderful album. You will enjoy this for many years to come.

    Where did you buy the envelope for the keepsakes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody - I bought it at Hobby Lobby for a dollar something. I prefer the ones with Velcro though, which they didn't have. I have found those at Archiver's and Michael's before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful! I just returned from nearly the identical itinerary and would love to create a digital book for my trip. I've always done traditional scrapbboks for my trips. Where do I begin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debboraht - I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you can email me. christie.co@gmail.com

    A few basics. You will need Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (which is much cheaper). Both have 30 day trials, so you can prepare yourself before downloading and even try to do the book within 30 days to see how it goes.
    Use templates - I use mainly Yin's templates and a few Janet Philips(mostly from her 2 Many Photos series). You can google for tutorials on how to use templates.

    Buy no more than 3-4 kits that you think will go with your photos, it will make it much easier to choose things and be more cost effective. If you view my whole scrapbook on Flickr, I give credits on each page so if you like a kit I use, you can go look for it. Hope this helps and feel free to email me for more info.

    ReplyDelete